Spring is the perfect time to perform yearly maintenance. The first hand wash of the season is quite liberating! Washing the salt off and dirt off your car is like washing away winter and haven’t we all had enough of winter already? Store your winter gear in the garage and smile because summer is near!
Taking care of general automotive maintenance now will ensure your summer travels are as carefree as you are envisioning them right now!
- Check the owner's manual for recommended service schedules or give us a call and we will let you know what you need.
- Have hard starts, rough idling, stalling, etc. corrected before hot weather sets in as this will save you a lot of frustration.
- Stop by for a flush and refill of your the cooling system (radiator. The level, condition, and concentration of the coolant should be checked periodically.
- The tightness and condition of belts, clamps, and hoses should be checked by one of our qualified auto technicians.
- You should have a marginally operating air conditioner system serviced by our qualified technicians to reduce the likelihood of more costly repairs.
- Stop in and we will change the oil and oil filter as to extend the life of your engine.
- It may be time to replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) so we will check them out during your oil change.
- We will check the condition of your tires, including the spare and make recommendations if needed. Always check tire pressure when the tires are cold.
- We will check all bulbs and replace any that are burnt out to save you the cost of a ticket and ensure you are safe out on the road.
- It is time to replace worn wiper blades if you have not done so yet. We will also top off your washer solvent to help you combat summer's dust and insects.